Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Berkeley-Haas Asia Business Conference 2013
Saturday, March 16, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
We would like to invite you to attend the 2013 Berkeley-Haas Asia Business Conference. Berkeley ABC is the largest student-run Asian conference in the West Coast. This year, the conference will take place on March 16, 2013 at the Clark Kerr Campus, just 10 minutes south of Berkeley campus.
We seek to recognize the wide array of growth opportunities in the region. Come join over 500 Bay Area students and professionals in The Berkeley-Haas Asia Business Conference as we explore prospects in the dynamic fields of technology, healthcare, venture capital, and sustainability & resource. See our website for more details!
2013 Keynote Speakers
- Peter Schwartz - Senior Vice President of Global Relations and Strategic Planning, Salesforce
- Supramu Santosa - Founder, President & CEO, Supreme Energy
- Sustainability & Resources
- [Moderator] Kristiana Raube - Executive Director, Graduate Program in Health Management, UC Berkeley
- Mainul Islam - COO, Medic Mobile
- Jay Zhao - Managing Director, Health Nest Incubator
- Ih-Ming Chan - Regional Director (Americas), Singapore Economic Development Board
- Sonny Vu - CEO, Misfit Wearables
- Roundtable Discussion
- Morning Remarks
- Ross Levine - Willis H. Booth Chair in Banking & Finance, Haas Economic Analysis and Policy Group
- Afternoon Remarks
We invite you to visit our website: www.berkeleyabc.org for conference schedule, location, as well as detailed information about our speakers as well as the career fair. You can also join our Facebook page for pre-conference discussions!
Explore Asia's business environment with us and see just how it is bigger than you think. We look forward to seeing you there!
The 2013 Berkeley-Haas Asia Business Conference Committee